Saturday, March 29, 2008

I m a Mac are you a PC?

Buy the right computer can be troublesome. , And Mac do not have considered. This article is to provide some information on why, in my opinion, is the best Mac choice.
i remember my very fist computer. I am 12 years old. King of the 386 PC computer. I was surprised by the fact that you could put the photos and information and displays it. Back to the place of a CD - ROM, the owner of the square, and insert it immediately computer.
i I learned all about the possibility that the man DAIHADO computers and personal computers until about a year later, ago.
i work as a church, large-scale video technology. They used all the Apple / Mac computer. I hated the first fully please. My computer does not understand that it can not it.
however Windows, the more I like it used to. Many issues have taken a lot of time on my computer, working much faster Mac. I also noticed how Mac software work in harmony with each work is more stable than other.
macs PC. You all are working on a PC, but it probably would crash when the error message, or even worse virus. Those kind of things on the Mac is not just my church happen.
after left my job, I was back to my old PC to use them. I made it clear, the next computer would, I bought a Mac. Fortunately, a couple of weeks ago I purchased a brand new Mac Book could. What computer is.
set truly horrible things up in about five minutes. After entering some basic information I Get ready online, check e-mail, games, CD burning and file transfer is also very easy. 1 gig file I almost put my USB memory stick. Get It took a long time to file off your computer, but once I put about five minutes later, I was transferred to the Mac everything.
so My point is, if you are looking for a new computer If at least MAKKUCHEKKUAUTO Why does not. Windows Vista especially now to be unstable. Once you go Mac think it is not turning back!
for learn more about the work at home you can get up to 100 dollars per hour rush richerich.com bess ebony



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: